Because Yemen’s humanitarian crisis is the most important story in the world, but its victims are poor and practically invisible to the rest of the world their stories are mostly unheard and then ignored even when they are told ,the Yemeni army forces respond and the latest was in Taiz.
A military source said that the missile forces of the Yemeni army forces on Sunday fired a missile of Badr-1 type on the gatherings of the Saudi-led coalition, backed by the US, paid fighters in Taiz province , targeting gatherings in Khalid military camp in the west part of Taiz city and hitting the target accurately leaving huge losses among the ranks of their enemy .
At the begining of January, on the other context, a new war crime by the coalition against a whole family who lives in the same province , whereas the Coalition paid fighters have been indiscriminately targeting villages and cities in most of the country and resulting in deaths, injuries among the civilians.
Notably in the same month, The Associated Press reported that the paid fighters of the coalition in Taiz are stealing foreign aid from the poor and hungry people in the region, pointing out that this aid goes to the benefit of the fighters.
The agency reported in an investigation that thousands of families in Taiz do not get food aid allocated to them because of the detention mostly by armed units engaged in the US-led military alliance led by Saudi Arabia in the fighting in Yemen and revealed that 705 baskets of food were stolen from social welfare warehouses, 110 bags of grain looted by paid fighters from trucks that were making their way through the high rocky hills overlooking the city, in addition to 5,000 bags of rice distributed without any restriction.
The problem of stolen aid is common in Taiz and other areas controlled by what the internationally recognized Yemeni government has described as being supported by the Saudi-led military coalition, confirming that the paid fighters sold humanitarian aid on the black market for profits according to public records and confidential documents obtained by the Associated Press, and through interviews with more than seventy relief workers and government officials and ordinary citizens.
Late in the last year, an armed gang of the brigade 145 paid fighters belonging to the coalition paid fighters kidnapped the woman called, Jameela Abdo Sufian Hassan, from her house in the same province after storming her home next to the clinic in Salami valley neighborhood, and taking her an unknown destination, a security source reported .
The source pointed out that armed gangs belonging to the exileYemeni president Hadi paid fighters and loyal to the coalition carried out kidnappings of women on a continuous basis, and female students on their return from school, pointing out that some are killed and some of them are released after days in light of the continued chaos and insecurity in Taiz.
In late April in the same year,the head of the Human Rights and Legal Department of the Political Bureau of Ansar Allah, Abdul Wahab al-Mahbashi, condemned the criminal act that targeted a member of the Red Cross while performing his humanitarian work in Taiz Province, central Yemen.
In a statement, Judge Al-Mahbashi said that, “the Saudi-led coalition, which supports and sponsors criminal murder groups, is fully responsible for the crime that took place in Taiz and caused the death of one foreign official.”
He also called on international organizations, the Human Rights Council and the International Commission of Human Rights to distinguish between the reality of the state in Sana’a and in the Saudi-held provinces where Saudi-paid fighters and criminal groups are present, calling on humanitarian and international organizations to be vigilant and not to rely on groups in the occupation zones for they support the condition of security chaos and wars.
The assassination of clerics in the provinces of Aden and Taiz, under the control of the forces of coalition and their paid fighters, has increased .
In May ,2018, unknown gunmen assassinated the imam of Al-Saeed mosque in the Asiferh area north,while media sources close to the coalition said that the gunmen fired a barrage of bullets at the Imam, Mohammed Al-Thubhani at dawn as he entered the mosque for the Al-Fajr prayer, killing him immediately, adding that the gunmen fled after the assassination.
Earlier in the same month, a close associate of the well-known Salafist leader ‘Abu Alabbs’ has revealed the side that carries out and finances terrorist operations and assassinations in Taiz province, according to journalist Shawki Al-Fahidi.
Cells consisting of suicide bombers coordinate with a planning officer and a field monitoring unit, for which the task of collecting data on the targeted personal was assigned, Al-Fahidi said on his Facebook page ,and a special media office documents the terrorist operations after implementation, Al-Fahidi added.
Those terrorist cells group follows the Salafist leader Adel Al-Thabhani, nicknamed ‘Abu al-Abbas’, who leads them under the name of “Daesh”.
According to Al-Fahidi, the group is funded by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to carry out terrorist assassinations in the field under the leadership of the terrorist “Abu al-Harith”.
In March 2015, the US -backed –Saudi-led coalition started a war against Yemen with the declared aim of crushing the Houthi Ansarullah movement, who had taken over from the staunch Riyadh ally and fugitive former president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi, while also seeking to secure the Saudi border with its southern neighbor. Three years and over 600,000 dead and injured Yemeni people and prevented the patients from travelling abroad for treatment and blocked the entry of medicine into the war-torn country, the war has yielded little to that effect.
According to humanitarian organizations and official sources, the toll of the killed during the war in the year 2018, were amounted to 1733 civilians, while the injured reached 2057.
This war has made three-quarters of the population in need of humanitarian assistance and pushed the country to the brink of famine, while the United Nations has considered the crisis facing the Arab country as the worst in the world.
Despite the coalition claims that it is bombing the positions of the Ansarullah fighters, Saudi bombers are flattening residential areas and civilian infrastructures.
However, Saudi Arabia relies heavily on the US in its brutal war on Yemen. Washington has deployed a commando force on the Arab kingdom’s border with Yemen to help destroy arms belonging to Yemen’s popular Houthi Ansarullah movement. Washington has also provided logistical support and aerial refueling.