Yemeni Sheikh orders withdrawing all the fighters from all the giants’ brigades in the west coast , sources reveal the causes
Sheikh Rabash Al-Rukaisi announced the withdrawal of all members of his tribe, Al-Raqeesh ,one of the tribes of Subaiha from the fronts of the West Coast. Sheikh Rabash confirmed his contact with the commanders of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd brigades and told them a clear message to prevent the registration of all the sons of Subaiha, Rabash confirmed that he was able to stop a new process of mobilizing the sons of Sabihah by the leadership of the first brigade Giants from fighting on belhaf of the US-Saudi-led coalition.
Sheikh Rabash al-Rukizi called on all southern leaders who are fighting within the coalition forces in the West Coast Front to abide by the laws and not to shed the southern blood in the province of Hodeidah, blaming them for the daily massacres of the West Coast. Sheikh Rabash also called upon all the tribesmen to return to their southern lands and to the Front of the Faithful to protect the border between the people of the North and the tribes of Subaiha.
According to the sources, Sheikh al-Rukizi headed to the West Coast Front yesterday and took all the members of his tribe , who came during the last days to the west coast, and returned to al-Wazea front and the southern side.
Sheikh al-Rukizi promised to return all the members of his tribe to al-Wazea’a front and to the southern border by announcing this through all means of the media.
The US-Saudi-led coalition launched an offensive on Hudaydah on 12 June in the largest battle of the war that the United Nations fears risks triggering a famine in Yemen where an estimated 8.4 million people are on the verge of starvation. It was paused last week for peace talks, but no deal has been struck leaving Yemenis pessimistic over a viable political process.
Abdulmalik al-Houthi, the leader of the Houthi(Ansarallah) movement, which is the main force that faces the coallition, said on a TV speech ,” The decision of invading the Yemeni ,western coast, has been taken and adopted by the United States of America,noting that the Saudis are trying to abolish Yemen’s freedom,” stressing that it was the people of Yemen’s right to defend their country.
“We are increasingly concerned by the fighting in Hodeidah,” UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric said at a press conference held on Wednesday.
Dujarric also warned of the repercussions’consequences on the humanitarian situation
“The occurrence of a battle in Hodeidah, in the west of Yemen could lead to the destruction of the port, which in turn will send millions to starvation,” said the British newspaper, The Independent.
Even if the UK warned against attacking the vital port of Hodeidah, we bear responsibility for the horrors of this war, according to a report issued by the Guardian on June 17.
The coalition continues to accuse the Houthis of using Hodeidah to smuggle weapons from Iran despite its warships monitoring the Bab El Mandeb Strait. There has been no evidence to suggest that the Houthis are receiving arms via the port according to UN experts on Yemen.