The coalition jets carry out the second fatal airstrike against fishermen in a week
Security sources in the province of Hodeidah ,Wednesday evening,said that 9 Yemeni fishermen were killed after raids by the fighters of the coalition that targeted a fishing boat in the Red Sea.
The sources confirmed the falling of nine Yemeni fishermen from the sons of Hodeidah as a result of raids on their boat near the island of Ghazr in the territorial waters, as the second massacre in a week.
The fighters of the coalition committed a terrible massacre against a number of fishermen who were on boats that resulted in the death and injuries of a fishing boat earlier this week.
It is worth mentioning that the coalition and warships of coalitioncommitted several massacres against fishermen who suffer the scourge of hunger and siege and aggravated their humanitarian tragedy since the beginning of the foreign coalition on Yemen led by Saudi Arabia.
The US-Saudi-led coalition launched an offensive on Hudaydah on 12 June in the largest battle of the war that the United Nations fears risks triggering a famine in Yemen where an estimated 8.4 million people are on the verge of starvation. Recently, It has been paused for peace talks, but no deal has been struck leaving Yemenis pessimistic over a viable political process.
Abdulmalik al-Houthi, the leader of the Houthi(Ansarallah) movement, which is the main force that faces the coallition, said on a TV speech ,” The decision of invading the Yemeni ,western coast, has been taken and adopted by the United States of America,noting that the Saudis are trying to abolish Yemen’s freedom,” stressing that it was the people of Yemen’s right to defend their country.
The Bab el-Mandab Strait, which is the southern entrance to the Red Sea, is one of the world’s key shipping lanes for crude oil and allows crude exports into the European market.