Yemeni missiles strike Saudi Aramco in response to the economic war waged by the coalition in Yemen
By: Yousra Abdulmalik
The Yemeni missile force has stepped up its ballistic operations against Saudi economic targets in response to the ongoing economic war and the suffocating siege imposed by the US -backed Saudi-led coalition since March 2015.
The missile force of the Yemeni army forces ,recently, announced that it launched four Badr-1 ballistic missiles at Aramco’s refinery and the Saudi petrochemical factroy in the economic city, stressing that they hit their targets with high accuracy in Jizan.
The Saudis, in tweets , confirmed that they heard the sound of huge explosions ,whereas their echo was heard all over Jizan.
On Monday, Badr1 ballistic missile was fired at the oil company Aramco in retaliation for the economic war imposed by the coalition against the Yemeni people.
On Sunday, the air force carried out an air operation against large military gatherings of the Sudanese paid fighters in Jizan , stressing that the operation achieved its objectives with high accuracy, causing dozens of dead and wounded.
In addition, the air force and the missile forces carried out a joint operation against military and vital targets of the Saudi army in different areas of the sector of Jizan.
Earlier in the same day, the missile force fired a medium-range ballistic missile at military gatherings of the coalition on the West Coast front, hitting its target with high accuracy, and killing dozens of them.
Furthermore , The Naval Force targeted a war-boat , belonging to the coalition off Jizan coast.
A military source, speaking on condition of anonymity, told YemenExtra that the frigate was targeted with a guided missile on Saturday afternoon.
The source added that the wounded sailors had been transported to local hospitals to receive medical treatment.
A source in the Naval Force said that “the process of targeting the Saudi barge came in response to the coalition operation against fishermen boats in the Yemeni coasts and islands.”
Spokesman for the Yemeni army forces , Colonel Sharaf Luqman, said that the operations of air , missile and naval forces were increased recently in response to the rise in the crimes of the coalition
He added that they were on a new stage of steadfastness and their options were open to respond to the coalition.
On the other hand,The General Authority for Fish Resources, on Saturday, announced that the victims of the fishermen by the coalition reached 442, stressing that the material losses of the fishing sector in the West Coast due to the direct aggression exceeded 5 billion dollars.
Head of the General Authority for Fish Resources, Abdul Qadir al-Wadai, told a joint news conference with the leadership of Hodeidah province that the US-Saudi aggression has committed dozens of crimes against Yemeni fishermen in the west coast of the country.
The attack took place off the port city of Hodeidah, near the island of Uqban, Yemen’s al-Masirah television network reported on Friday.
The head of the Yemeni Union of Fishermen said the attack targeted three fishing boats.
Last month, at least 55 people were killed after the coalition aircrafts hit a hospital and a fishing harbor in Hodeidah.