YemenEXtra
YemenExtra

UAE dmitts the loss at the hands of Yemenis

384

YemenExtra

Y.A

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) admitted on Friday that six of its soldiers were killed in Yemen, according to UAE media.

The General Command of the UAE forces said in a statement that the accident came as a result of what it called a “collision” between military vehicles on the ground.

The six US soldiers were killed in a collision in the oil-rich province of Shabwa, where there is an advanced UAE military base in the Yemeni port of Balhaf to export gas, the US Agency, Associated Press, said.

Earlier on Friday; the UAE announced the killing of six soldiers, including a captain, without clarifying or providing the location or time of the incident, which comes after the UAE claimed to withdraw from Yemen.

In March 2015, the US -backed –Saudi-led coalition started  a war against Yemen with the declared aim of crushing the Houthi Ansarullah movement, who had taken over from the staunch Riyadh ally and fugitive former president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi, while also seeking to secure the Saudi border with its southern neighbor. Three years and over 600,000 dead and injured Yemeni people and  prevented the patients from travelling abroad for treatment and blocked the entry of medicine into the war-torn country, the war has yielded little to that effect.

Despite the coalition claims that it is bombing the positions of the Ansarullah fighters, Saudi bombers are flattening residential areas and civilian infrastructures.

More than 2,200 others have died of cholera, and the crisis has triggered what the United Nations has described as the world’s worst humanitarian disaster.

#YemenCantWait #YemenGenocide #Yemen #Yemencantwait #YemenGenocide #Yemen_children #StoparmingEmirates #StoparmingSaudi #Stopthewaronyemen#LivingInYemenOnTheEdge#SoldarityWithThePeopleOfYemen